Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rachel-Sarah Inspiration

So, I finally found a way to MacGyver my images off of my camera. Very exciting because some real jems have been stuck on there, and no way of getting on my computer since I lost the stupid chord. Anyways, gonna start this weeks blog with some amazing interior design inspiration from my cousins girlfriends apartment in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Nick and Rachel-Sarah live next door to each other, which is the exact ideal set up I have told Matt about many many times. I mean you get your own space, but still close enough to hang out when you want!

So little Miss Rachel-Sarah has decorated her apartment in the most eco-friendly manner, using found materials in such a creative way! Enjoy.

The perfect set up, neighboors.


Sweet record player. So much better then an i-home.


A fun "Quotes" board.


Beautiful antique Singer Sewing Machine.
You can find beautiful treasures like this through Virginia


This was my favorite idea in her apartment.
She used old books and maps and glued them to the wall. It was really beautiful.


A mobile made of newspaper and fabric.
A great way to bring some funk into a plain room.


Me and Nick on the front porch.


Eco-friendly and stylish, loves it! Have a beautiful day!

peace.love.mimi.

No comments:

Post a Comment