Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Princess Mimi

Anyone who knows me, knows that randomness is a part of my being. It's not something that I do on purpose, it just happens. My closet is the epitome of randomness, when, people look through my closet, reactions usually are, "wow this is random" or "why do you have a wolf howling at the moon t-shirt".

The other night, I was getting ready for Halloween with my Vegas party partner-in- crime, Rachelle and we were listening to some Andrew Bird, when all of a sudden, The Lonely Goatherd, from the sound of music started blasting. Rachelle started cracking up asking, what was on my play list, I just sang out loud and thought it felt right to rock out to some Julie Andrews. Randomness is necessary in making life exciting.

So this year, as everyone else dressed as Sexy or Slutty _____ , I decided to be a princess. Yes, a princess, and it so happen that I had a full princess dress sitting in my closet. I made it last year and never got a chance to wear it. It is my favorite dress. It sparkles, it is so puffy it was hard to get in the car, it flutters when I walk or twirl with my sweet dance moves. I really have never felt so pretty in my life, not even on my wedding day.




So thank you randomness, for always making my life exciting, and for making me think that making a pretty princess dress is a good idea. Can't wait to see what the next act of randomness will be.

Rachelle was an awesome Zombie Bride a la Ali McGraw 60's dress.

peace. love.mimi.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a Three Wolf Moon shirt???? Because you have just soared through the roof with cool points, if so.

    ReplyDelete