Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gonna Drop Kick the Holidays in the Face with Awesomeness!

I am really and truly excited about the holidays this year. My polish brother-from-another-motha and sista-from-another-mista are joining us in Vegas this year! This is going to be my first Banasik Christmas since Matt and I have been together. So Christmas, get ready because I am going to kick you in the face with creativity and hand-made goodness! Here are some of the inspirational pieces I am really looking forward to making with my own little fingers.


Beautiful lighted wreath


Pink tree... yes, please. What would Matt think?


I love love love this lighted canvas


Pretty garland


Glittery cookie cutter


Doily snow flake garland


Felt pom pom garland


Homemade wrapping paper


Red, white and turquoise beading. My Christmas colors.


Paper scraps on canvas equals awesomeness.


Can't wait to get started on my projects. What is your favorite DIY Christmas craft?

peace.love.mimi.

1 comment:

  1. Lighted canvas is the ISH! I may have to try that this year. Maybe Matt would prefer a twist on the tree--peach instead of pink? I always get excited to bust out my angel wreath for the holidays. It's so fabulously Dr. Seuss.

    http://angelwreaths.com/shop.asp?action=details&inventoryID=63708&catId=14609

    ReplyDelete