Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Kiss List . Volume 1

I would like to introduce The Kiss List, which is pretty much a list of guys I would love to make out with at some point before I kick the bucket. Yes, I know, I am married, but can't a girl dream?

So, as I type this, the sweetest of all sweet voices is now singing to me and that voice belongs to the first member of The Kiss List, Mr. Glen Hansard. He is an Irish singer, songwriter, actor, Oscar winner. He is sooooo unbearably cute, has an amazing accent and oozes talent. Pretty much the future Mr. Mimi Banasik (well at least in my fantasies).




















So thank you Mr. Hansard for being born, and I really look forward to locking lips with you one day, Matteuz says he doesn't mind!

peace.love.mimi.

No comments:

Post a Comment