Friday, March 19, 2010

Three down, Seven more to go

Hello Lovelies,

I am so excited how fast and wonderful this week has been thus far. I am working a stretch of 10 days before I head off to the windy city for 4 days, but feel like I haven't worked at all! It is such an exciting feeling to love my job, to wake up and love getting ready for it. I haven't felt this way since my 8 year stint in college. I love my job and all of the wonderful perks I get with it. I spent yesterday at school with my beautiful counterparts of the Giorgio Armani Las Vegas Make-up Artist Team. They were fun, they were full of information and really a great group of ladies. So, for being such a good group of girls, we got some goodies. I think every girl who has dry dry dry skin should know about OMC3.



So I am going to break it down. It moisturizes the driest of skins, re-plumps and most importantly helps with ANTI-AGING! I used it last night when my skin was feeling tight and felt immediate relief. This morning when I woke up, my skin looked supple. I love that word, supple. It was pretty and supple. So please please please, go to your nearest Giorgio Armani counter and get yourself a vat of this product. It is amazzzzzingggggggg.


Ok, now that I am done with my supple in a jar tangent, I will head off to enjoy the rest of my morning getting ready for the best job in the world!

Enjoy this beautiful Friday.

peace.love.mimi.

No comments:

Post a Comment