Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's my Saturday and I shake my booty if I want to.

I am so excited for today. It is the last day of Beauty Week and I am really crossing my fingers that we go out with a bang!

There are so many amazing things on the horizon and I can't wait to just dive in this weekend. I had a meeting with an amazing soul named Merrily. She is the mecca of coolness and hilarity and very soon we will be bring vintage and refashioned finds to the Las Vegas scene. This project has always been my dream and I can't wait to share it with the world. So please please please get pumped about this, I really mean Jersey Shore pumped about it.

Also, I would like to send a shout out to my sister, Kiki. She is a DC scene fashionista bringing old school and out of this world style to your computer. Follow her, love her, read her, laugh at her, and add her blog page.


http://misskikimonster.blogspot.com


Enjoy this wonderful day.




peace.love.mimi.

No comments:

Post a Comment