Friday, March 5, 2010

Mimi's Make-up Must Haves: March Edition

Hello Ladies,

So, as some of you are aware, by day, I am a make-up artist in Vegas. I am a true girly-girl who loves everything make-up and pretty. As I get more comfortable and regular in my blogging, I would like to introduce my new monthly segment that brings all you other make-up whores out there, Mimi's Make-up Must Haves. These are things that every girl should have in their arsenal of make-up.

So here is this month's awesomeness:

The new Rouge Coco, the color, Mademoiselle

This is my new best friend. My lashes are crazy long and thick. If you suffer from bad lashes get this asap!



Laura Mercier Lip Gloss in Babydoll
Nars Eyeshadow in Fathom. The prettiest of pretty pinks.

Laura Mercier Creme Blush in Oleander for perfect rosy cheeks

Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara, the most amazing mascara ever!

Armani Lip Silk #4. Bright Fushia Lips are the new red.

Armani Blender Brush. If you want airbrushed foundation, then this is you new bff.

Armani Fluid Sheer #2 gives you a pretty glow.

Armani Luminous Silk Foundation is sent from heaven and the angels.


These are a few of my favorite things. Enjoy.

peace.love.mimi.

No comments:

Post a Comment