Monday, March 15, 2010

Musical Monday

Today is my last day off for 10 whole days. I have spent most of the morning finishing my niece, Nell, dress. It is pretty and springy, and I love it. I will post photos when I am done with the slippers and bib. I have also spent the day dancing and cleaning. Needing a good rest from all of this busy-ness, I have decided to share some of my favorite jams and singers at the moment.

Monsters of Folk. Say Please.
I love this video, I love their voices, I love their music. Period.




Patrick Watson. He is pure beauty. Reminds me of my beloved, Jeff Buckley.



She and Him. In The Sun. Just watch and you will understand why there is no need to explain their awesomeness.




White Rabbits. Percussion Gun. Makes me want to drive with the windows down and the music blasting.




So there you go. A little sumthin-sumthin for this Musical Monday. Now back to cleaning!

peace.love.mimi.

No comments:

Post a Comment