Thursday, March 11, 2010

Abuelita

Today, three years ago, my abuelita left earth to start a new adventure in heaven. She has seven beautiful girls, each one of her girls have something about them that is very abuelita. She has many, many grandchildren, each one of her grandchildren have something about them that is very abuelita. She has 6 great-grandchildren, some who met their bissie and some who did not, each one of her great-grandchildren have something about them that is very abuelita. When I miss her face, her touch, her voice, her laugh... I visit or call the presents that she left me, little pieces of her in each of my family. The people she taught to laugh, taught patience to, taught how to love. So to my abuelita, thank you for being so good and making my life more beautiful by having you in it.

me and abuelita at my college graduation

I love you more and more everyday.

mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment