Thursday, September 23, 2010

Where will I be...

5 year plans. I have always been a 5 year planner. I like to know where the road will take me, or at least in which direction I am headed. Four years ago, I knew at 31 I would be married to Matt. I knew 3 months into dating he was it. So here I am at 31, thinking, where is my crazy little adventure, called life going to take me next. Everything is in line just the way I thought it would be. So, what is next?

My new inspiration in life is a lovely little movie called UP. It is so beautiful, and I really can't help sobbing like a baby when I watch the scenes with Ellie and Carl.




Matt even looks just like Carl.


There is so much love. The kind, I have always dreamed of. The beauty in their love is simplicity.The lesson I learned from watching this film, is that "the boring things are the thing you should remember".The times Matt and I just hang out and watch movies on the couch and laugh so hard we snort. Taking the dogs for a walk in the evening. Holding hands in bed. Those are the most important things in life. So where will our life take us next? Who knows, but I know it will be fun, it will be us. Hm.. maybe a little Mimi or Matt would be a fun adventure to go on...

No comments:

Post a Comment