Friday, September 3, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

While checking blogs this morning, I found this fun little blog and decided to play along. Enjoy...



Give this blog some love the little things we do

1. If I didn't have to work anymore I would open my own Bed and Breakfast and make art all day long.


2. My favorite thing about a vacation is seeing new things, making new adventures to fill up the chapters in my book of life.

3. When packing for a trip I try every single thing in my closet on. Then I lay out all of my favorite outfits on the floor. I am a flat packer so i can get sooo much stuff in my luggage. I am the best packer ever.

4. If I could go on a road trip with anyone (dead OR alive) I would choose My cousins, a little caravan action from DC to NC, because, They are awesome. Our family did that every year and it was always really fun. We would use our CB radio and come up with ridiculous names. Memories and we would go from Virginia to Emeral Isle North Caroline. I really hope that my kids get to experience it one day .

5. My top 3 absolute travel essentials are 1) IPOD, 2) My skin care regimin, 3) my Chi, just in case my hair goes wonky.

6. Vacations are something I look forward to and then they go by too fast .

7. On vacation you must always enjoy the people you are with, and eat everything in site!


What is your perfect vacation? Beach, cruise, Europe??

I am off to dream of my next dream vacay.


Emeral Isle, NC... my favorite place in the world.

When I was a kid this place was like a castle. There were bunk beds and it was amazing.

peace.love.mimi.

No comments:

Post a Comment