Sunday, September 12, 2010

I pledge allegience to the Craft

Life has been crazy these last few months. Ever since I got back from my trip to Poland, I can't seem to catch my breath, let my brain take a break. I have been missing something in my life and I just couldn't put my finger on it. Marriage is good, money is good, family is good.. What is missing, hmmmm..... then WAA-BANG. I haven't created anything in months. I haven't touched my camera. I have't sewn a stich. Don't even get me started on my poor hot glue gun. My poor baby. I have been missing a giant piece of my life, my creativity. All of this made me think, I need to pledge never to let my mind sit idle. So with this, I bring to you my own version of.... Pledge of Allegience to the Craft

I pledge allegiance to the craft
of united states of creativity,

and to the community for which who blogs,

uniting us one stitch at a time,

innovation, design and imagination for all.





Who's with me? I think a Las Vegas Creative Circle is in need right now!


peace.love.mimi.

No comments:

Post a Comment