Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hangin' with my Homies

Is that how you spell "homies"? I am not sure, is it even a proper word? Anywho, so every now and then, I talk Starry Eyed Charlie into doing photoshoots like when we were kids. It is really wonderful to be the one in front of the camera instead of behind the lens and Starry Eyed Charlie might be the only person in the world that I let shoot me. You know, our mothers did the exact same thing at our age. There are stacks and stacks of beautiful images of our mothers at our age. When I was young, I would look at my mothers pictures and I would dream of the day I was her age and be an adult, in love, seeing the world and being beautiful. Now the day is here, I am keeping that promise to myself, so one day my little one will have a pile of pictures of her mother and dream of the day she too would be this wonderful age.







So please enjoy. Thank you to my creative-partner-in-crime Starry Eyed Charlie. Read her blog, now!


Peace.love.mimi.

No comments:

Post a Comment