Wednesday, May 26, 2010

DIY- T-shirt Loop Scarf

Hello all,

Here I am sitting in my creative chamber watching last nights amazing episode of Glee, when I realized I haven't done a DIY tutorial in months and months. I have lots of them all saved up in my computer but haven't shared them with the universe. So please enjoy this little fun project.


Take an old t-shirt of any color. I bought this beauty at the local thrift store for a dollar. Make sure the shirt does not have seams on the sides.

Cut the shirt from armpit to armpit and throw away.

Cut 1 inch strands side to side. This will make loops of fabric.


Cut the rest of the shirt into strands. When you are done cutting strands take each loop and rap around hand and pull.

Once you pull the strands they will look like this.


Wrap around the neck twice to make a fun little t-shirt loop scarf.


If you love this project, send me a comment or question!

peace.love.mimi.

No comments:

Post a Comment