Thursday, May 20, 2010

Adventures in the Dirty South

Last week was magical! I spent 5 whole days with my college partner in crime, Crystal. We laughed, we danced, we ate, we met Jerry Rice. My travels started in Greeneville took me to Atlanta and ended in DC. So here is my trip in images.... Enjoy.


Ruby and I at Crystal's barn. I am pretty much the horse whisperer.

"Can chicken's spray pee on me?"

Best place to buy chicken's, fake Carrie hair, Jesus ring and puppies

My girls. Getting better with age.

3 am Waffle House adventures.

Dancing with my eyes closed.

My girls, new and old.

Jerry Rice tried to get a piece of Crystal.

Sean Trent is legend.

Us being us.

Banana and Saki breaking it down.

Dancing while laughing may cause severe happiness.

The beautiful Banana.
peace.love.mimi.

No comments:

Post a Comment