Thursday, June 3, 2010

DIY- Fabulous Dress Accessory

I wanted to share a fun way to Carrie Bradshaw a simple dress. Have fun and make the world prettier one dress at a time !

Step 1:

I bought these beautiful beaded leaves from Pier 1 Imports. They cost about 8 bucks each. Odd numbers work best.


Step 2:

I took the stems off of the leaves with scissors.


Step 3:

I got my trusty glue gun out and started heating up that sucker.


Step 4:

Arrange your leaves before gluing.


Step 5:


Glue each leaf together.


Step 6:


Your all done!


Step 7:


Pin your new beautiful accessory to your simple cocktail dress and enjoy! I chose to pin it to my strapless tube dress.




peace.love.mimi.

2 comments:

  1. I love giant accessories, what a great idea! Thanks for adding my button to your blog, I'll do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! How exciting, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete