Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hello, my name is ....

Hello my lovely DIY's of the cyber world! I am so thrilled to be getting out here to share my little projects and see what amazingness you have to offer. So here is a little speed dating style minute monologue on me:

By day I am a pin up photographer and makeup artist. By night I am a cuter less talented version of Martha Stewart. Trying to stumble my way into domestic goddessness. I spend my time unwinding in my studio making things with my little fingers and my trusty lover/second soul mate, my sewing machine, Zinger the Singer.

I live in Las Vegas to be closer to my sister from another Mister/co-founder of Magical Thinking, Inc. / creative collaborator/ karaoke partner, Carla Taylor of Starry Eyed Charlie. Together we are sprinkling the world with little pieces of us and making it more creative one person at a time.

I have two pups, a great mom and dad, a sister and a brother, a big loud Peruvian family, the best friends ever (for reals they are top notch) and the soul mate I have always dreamt of, Matt (and.. he has an accent!).

Yowzaaa.... I feel tired after that. I really can't wait to get started with sharing my little tidbits of delight. Sharing ideas, tutorials, inspiration, music, books, blogs, anything I think my put a smile out there in the world or a little lightning bolt of creativity.

Enjoy and if you have anything you want to send me that inspires you, send it to kissmekoko@yahoo.com

peace. love. mimi.



No comments:

Post a Comment